Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help? Sanctum of the sun

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
Im confused i dont know if its a glicth but, I have the Through This Door Quest in Cl and it requires for me to explore Sanctum of the Sun when i go into the trial of the spheres and follow the arrow it doesn't do anything. I'm just standing there and it doesnt say quest completed or anything so i can move on to the next part of the quest. Is this a glitch or do I have to be a specific level? I have tried this more than once in the past two days. Please help me thnx

-Keena Dream lvl 60

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Keena0823 on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
Im confused i dont know if its a glicth but, I have the Through This Door Quest in Cl and it requires for me to explore Sanctum of the Sun when i go into the trial of the spheres and follow the arrow it doesn't do anything. I'm just standing there and it doesnt say quest completed or anything so i can move on to the next part of the quest. Is this a glitch or do I have to be a specific level? I have tried this more than once in the past two days. Please help me thnx

-Keena Dream lvl 60
If I remember correctly, when you enter this instance, it starts the quest for "The Trial of the Spheres", where you have to solve puzzles all along the way.

I used this guide to help me get through them:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?110272-Illustrated-Guide-to-the-Trial-of-the-Spheres&highlight=trial+spheres

Hope this helps.