Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Explain?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Okay, so maybe I have been away too long and am missing something here or this is a bug. I was in a battle with Optio Verdis which was going well, I am an ice wizard so it takes a lot of time and patience to fight, but here is what happened, he was down to about 300 or so health, and all of a sudden I couldn't cast any damage dealing spells except for the basic staff spells, I couldn't cast any healing spells or shield spells neither. Onlly spells I was able to cast were shield removes/charm removes. What happened here

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
KoolBarry on May 3, 2013 wrote:
Okay, so maybe I have been away too long and am missing something here or this is a bug. I was in a battle with Optio Verdis which was going well, I am an ice wizard so it takes a lot of time and patience to fight, but here is what happened, he was down to about 300 or so health, and all of a sudden I couldn't cast any damage dealing spells except for the basic staff spells, I couldn't cast any healing spells or shield spells neither. Onlly spells I was able to cast were shield removes/charm removes. What happened here
Sounds like you ran out of mana. You can't cast anything except 0 pip spells with no mana.