Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting to Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2013
Okay, so apparently from what I've heard I need to be level 48 or higher to enter Celestia, and I'm only Level 45 and finished Dragonspyre yesterday. Is there any good place to level up in order to meet the requirement to going to Celestia? Also do I need to do that one horrible Spiral Geographic Archive dungeon again to get to Celestia, I did it on my old account when I played a year or two ago and it took me about FOUR STRAIGHT HOURS to finish even though we had a good team of 4 people.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Noah Earththistle on Sep 25, 2013 wrote:
Okay, so apparently from what I've heard I need to be level 48 or higher to enter Celestia, and I'm only Level 45 and finished Dragonspyre yesterday. Is there any good place to level up in order to meet the requirement to going to Celestia? Also do I need to do that one horrible Spiral Geographic Archive dungeon again to get to Celestia, I did it on my old account when I played a year or two ago and it took me about FOUR STRAIGHT HOURS to finish even though we had a good team of 4 people.
The Spiral Geographic dungeon in Marleybone is now an optional quest. It is not needed to get to Celestia.

To level up, did you do Crab Alley on Triton Avenue?

And just go back (maybe to Mooshu and in Dragonspyre) and pick up all of those side quests that you skipped.

These two links show all of the quests (Main and Side) in Mooshu and Dragonspyre:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:MooShu_Quest_Tree

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Dragonspyre_Quest_Tree

And on those links, you can click on any quest for more details (like who gives the quest, and their location).

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
If you haven't done the side quests in dragonspyre, that would be a great way to lvl up. You can also do GH/WT. And no, you don't have to do the Spiral Geographic Archive dungeon.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Noah Earththistle on Sep 25, 2013 wrote:
First, you do NOT have to do that dungeon to get the spiral key, though you will be called there. Only Merle Ambrose can give you the spiral key to Celestia.

You have a long way to go before gaining enough XP to get into Celestia. I would go back and do every side quest you skipped and head off to Grizzleheim and then Wintertusk. Grizzleheim will give you very little XP, but Wintertusk will make up for it.

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
Yes I say level up to 51 if you can before going i was lvl 50 when i got into Cl and struggled just fighting the regular monsters. Complete as many side quests in Mooshu and DS before going to Cl it will help you in battles and not get defeated so quickly.

(lvl 58 Necromancer)