Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finished Celestia Today

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
1
After months of waiting and wondering, I finished the game today. Here is the sad humor in it. I didn't know I was done! Mal was tougher than the end boss! What can I say. End boss was only 7000 health. No decent drops, 40 gold for finishing the book quest. Whats the point here? Very frustrating, challenges were few and far between. No fun. So disappointed. Played with a gal that has 12 grands. She was beyond upset with what we have been through. Like I said, be prepared to not know that you are done. No drama, no excitement, a little gold and maybe if you are lucky, a level 50 hat. Any questions about Celestia, please ask. And good luck.

Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
50
Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
2
actually i am having trouble finding the little lizards i think i spent a few hours looking for the one. do you know where they are at?

Survivor
Oct 04, 2010
29
From my understanding about reading posts on this and other boards Celestia was not the end all be all for this new mission. Malistare took five worlds (Wizards City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Moo Shu, & Dragonspire) before you even fought him. If you looked at any of those world there was a "end boss" you fought but I don't think it was super climactic. It wasn't until the end of Dragonspire that I felt "wow, finally an end to the storyline I've been working on."

It was my understanding that there were several new worlds (Celestia but the first) coming out before you have a sense of finishing your new main mission (defeating Umbra). Unfortunately, I have to wait for the new worlds as well. Congrats though on finishing! Can't wait to do the same. I don't think that Celestia is completed though. It still feels like things are missing i.e. furniture drops, tweeking foes and spells, etc. Maybe we will even be lucky enough to see new lower pip class based spells (life, death, etc.) before the next new world comes out. Until I'll work on other characters to get them to 60 as well.

"Celestia: A Work in Progress (and the next adventure just begun)"

Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
64
Celestia is the beginning of a new storyline, as Wizard City was the beginning of Malistaire.
During one of the final fight sequences, Morgiana { spelling fail here } laughs and says that this isn't the end but just the beginning.


Hero
Jul 27, 2009
755
sadly my member ship runs out in a few days and i am afraid i will not be renewing it.

as a fire wizard i have found we are intentionality the weakest in Celestia.

all the NPCs in Celestia have very high resist to most all the fire spells i have noted... even in combo.
the most they work is in the last rounds of a battle. and i dont care to spend any more money in this game until they give back the treasure cards modified to work only in Celestia and glad i did not make the same mistake i did in another and did a long term membership... in that game they continue to make junk and anger the players . sadly it seems wizard 101 is following suit here.

if this does not make it on the board at least i know a moderator has read it and hopefully has passed it on to the powers that be.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
489
hobi wrote:
sadly my member ship runs out in a few days and i am afraid i will not be renewing it.

as a fire wizard i have found we are intentionality the weakest in Celestia.

all the NPCs in Celestia have very high resist to most all the fire spells i have noted... even in combo.
the most they work is in the last rounds of a battle. and i dont care to spend any more money in this game until they give back the treasure cards modified to work only in Celestia and glad i did not make the same mistake i did in another and did a long term membership... in that game they continue to make junk and anger the players . sadly it seems wizard 101 is following suit here.

if this does not make it on the board at least i know a moderator has read it and hopefully has passed it on to the powers that be.


What ever you want to believe is fine, fire is not weak in cl, and you would know this if you made it past the first 3 quests. If your relying on treasure cards then your doing something wrong and also i don't really see what you mean about angering high level players. I love celestia and i'm not the only one who does. The vast majority of people like the world.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
755
thunderbird120 wrote:
hobi wrote:
sadly my member ship runs out in a few days and i am afraid i will not be renewing it.

as a fire wizard i have found we are intentionality the weakest in Celestia.

all the NPCs in Celestia have very high resist to most all the fire spells i have noted... even in combo.
the most they work is in the last rounds of a battle. and i dont care to spend any more money in this game until they give back the treasure cards modified to work only in Celestia and glad i did not make the same mistake i did in another and did a long term membership... in that game they continue to make junk and anger the players . sadly it seems wizard 101 is following suit here.

if this does not make it on the board at least i know a moderator has read it and hopefully has passed it on to the powers that be.


What ever you want to believe is fine, fire is not weak in cl, and you would know this if you made it past the first 3 quests. If your relying on treasure cards then your doing something wrong and also i don't really see what you mean about angering high level players. I love celestia and i'm not the only one who does. The vast majority of people like the world.


i take it your a fire wizard?
or are you assuming it works for fire wizards as it works for other wizards?

the high resist the celestial magic has makes sense as when you look a the elemental construction of the moon sun and stars it haa has to do with fire in one form or another. this is why i say the high resist make it hard for a fire wizard to do most any fighting solo with out a bit of help with a polymorph card or so.

i thot it over and extended membership for two months to try and complete
Celestia any way.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
589
bubba6915 wrote:
After months of waiting and wondering, I finished the game today. Here is the sad humor in it. I didn't know I was done! Mal was tougher than the end boss! What can I say. End boss was only 7000 health. No decent drops, 40 gold for finishing the book quest. Whats the point here? Very frustrating, challenges were few and far between. No fun. So disappointed. Played with a gal that has 12 grands. She was beyond upset with what we have been through. Like I said, be prepared to not know that you are done. No drama, no excitement, a little gold and maybe if you are lucky, a level 50 hat. Any questions about Celestia, please ask. And good luck.


Yea i got a question. Is there any point in doing cl after you get the lvl 58 spell?

( btw i got a friend irl we call bubba weird rite)