Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeon playing time too long

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2017

Hi
I want to continue playing this game, but am now faced with a dungeon that requires three hours to finish, which I cannot do in one sitting. I was hesitant when the time was upped from 30 minutes to one hour, and even more hesitant when the time went to an hour and a half and then to two hours. Looking back, I should have not continued, because I have family responsibilities that have been, and will always have, a higher priority. I have negated these for too long and so have decided to not too go into any part of Wizard101 that requires more than 30 minutes.

Can you change the requirement to complete the dungeon in one sitting and allow us to save our progress so we can continue at our own pace, when we can. Say in a couple of days, a week, or even later? There are other members of my family that have stopped playing also, because they do not have the time. I realize there maybe things to consider such as gathering up the same people who are helping, but these can come and go as in regular play.

Sincerely,
Want to play

[---001:002208:26252---]

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
winterdeep warren on Feb 16, 2019 wrote:

Hi
I want to continue playing this game, but am now faced with a dungeon that requires three hours to finish, which I cannot do in one sitting. I was hesitant when the time was upped from 30 minutes to one hour, and even more hesitant when the time went to an hour and a half and then to two hours. Looking back, I should have not continued, because I have family responsibilities that have been, and will always have, a higher priority. I have negated these for too long and so have decided to not too go into any part of Wizard101 that requires more than 30 minutes.

Can you change the requirement to complete the dungeon in one sitting and allow us to save our progress so we can continue at our own pace, when we can. Say in a couple of days, a week, or even later? There are other members of my family that have stopped playing also, because they do not have the time. I realize there maybe things to consider such as gathering up the same people who are helping, but these can come and go as in regular play.

Sincerely,
Want to play

[---001:002208:26252---]
It doesn't take that long. It is merely a suggestion on how long it takes. Have a high level friend come on, or maybe I can help you sometime :D

Survivor
Dec 14, 2017
I appreciate the help. The problem is that even with the help, it still takes a long time. On the flip side I have had help from those with massive spells, where an hour and a half quest took about 20 minutes or less, but I did not enjoy that because most of the effort were performed by others. True I did come away with some cool things. Being able to do the quest is what makes it fun, but a three hour time commitment in one sitting is way too long. Kings Isle can you consider this request to allow one to save one's progress so we can play at another time, as we have the time?

Signed,
Stuck in Celstia