Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

doing celestia before you get there

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
i teleported to my friend who is lvl 60 and he is in celestia. then i got quests out side of celestia base camp. do think you could do those quests with out having to teleport to the place, and if so, how do you do it?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Madsee wrote:
i teleported to my friend who is lvl 60 and he is in celestia. then i got quests out side of celestia base camp. do think you could do those quests with out having to teleport to the place, and if so, how do you do it?

No, to do the quests, and these would be side quests, you'd have to be able to travel to CL to do the quests.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
well, i kind of have the same problem i tleported to one of my friends that was in dragonspyre and i did a few quests but like when i am actually of that level will i be able to like redo them or will i be like stuck in dragonspyre?

Survivor
May 05, 2010
Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Your first problem was taking a quest from a world you don't have access to yet. Unfortunately, unless you can find a friend willing to help you, those quests will be stuck in your quest book until you can do them in Celestia.