Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

district of the stars almost done?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
i am in the district of the stars and i just finished the quest with the plinith and now i am fighting a balance shark boss can someone tell me if i am almost done in the district and where i go next?
taylor ghostleaf lvl 51 grand master savior of the spiral

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Theamazingbalance on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
i am in the district of the stars and i just finished the quest with the plinith and now i am fighting a balance shark boss can someone tell me if i am almost done in the district and where i go next?
I would say that you are about one-third of the way through Celestia. This link shows all of the quests (Main, Side, Level 56 spell quests, etc.) for Celestia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Celestia_Quest_Tree

You can scroll down to The District of the Stars, and on that link, you can click on quests and other things for more details if you need it.

This is another good link for the quests, because it also includes some guides to help you (like finding the Lounging Lizards, and the Books, and other things):

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?110487-Complete-Guide-to-Celestia-Quests

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Theamazingbalance on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
Well here's a list of every area and dungeon in order that you will do in celestia:

Survey Camp
Grotto
District of the Stars
Stellarium (short dungeon)
Floating Land
Stormriven
Stormriven Hall
Portico (dungeon, medium length)
Science Center
Cruseatian Empire (spelling lol)
Chancel (dungeon)
Trial of Spheres (final dungeon!)

Not sure how long the last two dungeons are .... You have a long way to go lol good luck! Remember you must be at least lvl 60 to enter zafaria.

Vanessa EarthBlossom level 58 crusteasan empire .

(Forest lord boss isn't too hard)