Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Defeating Queen Calypso

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 01, 2011
Besides Queen Calypso and I both being Death, I can't beat her. I have death prisms with me, a fire mastery amulet, and treasure cards if needed. I pack fire and storm traps and some fire and storm spells. I still don't understand what I'm doing wrong. The closest I've ever gotten was her being at 900 health and defeating her minion. Can anyone help?

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Being a death character, does not necessarily cause a disadvantage here.

Prism her, trap her, feignt her, blade up with death blade, spirit blade, whatever other blades you have.
Drop a boost card on it(tough, gargantuan...etc) and hit with your Scarecrow.

If it doesn't kill her, it'll at least take out the minion, and you just rebl;ade, retrap and go again...

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
xHappilyDivergentx on Feb 22, 2014 wrote:
Besides Queen Calypso and I both being Death, I can't beat her. I have death prisms with me, a fire mastery amulet, and treasure cards if needed. I pack fire and storm traps and some fire and storm spells. I still don't understand what I'm doing wrong. The closest I've ever gotten was her being at 900 health and defeating her minion. Can anyone help?
I can help you later in that dungeon if you can wait. And I live in central time zone.