Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crustacean Empire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2014
KI can u please add more teleporters...this is a joke getting around....a complete pain...thx

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Yes, they need it really really really really badly. This is something that should be added asap.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I agree. My 10th wizard just finished Crustacean Empire and I still think it's a pain to move 400 steps to a teleporter almost each time i do my quest which makes it time consuming. Kingsisle, can you please add more teleporters?

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I'd love to see that for almost every zone that was created a long time ago. I am going to guess the zones or dungeons which are much easier to navigate are more recent.
Some dungeons it's impossible to tell which way to go after the battle is done and the enemies pop up again in the rooms you just finished.

Some zones, it's the same way, and if you don't have a quest or the arrow is wonky, forget it.

Also there is so much running around and back and forth. I know some people who don't want to play the game because of it.

If we mark the spot, it takes blue mana and some areas have nowhere to replenish that.

More teleport pads would be brilliant.

I know this isn't the under sea world you meant but that one that is in Wizard City...it is so hard to get past without being pulled into a fight. I didn't enjoy that one at all.