Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting for Training Point

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
I fully intended to go through this entire game without EVER learning to craft. I highly resent the need to go back and start from the beginning and waste time on something that is supposed to be a side thing. Are we going to be forced to garden too, to justify your need to keep up with facebook's farmville?? Yes, that is another side thing I have no desire to experience. Leave those things for people who like to waste time with silly things like crafting and gardening. Do NOT make it something that the rest of us are forced to do in order to progress in the game!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
The quest for that training point is optional. Gardening is optional. You don't HAVE to craft or garden to play the game.

If you REALLY need that one training point then do the crafting quests that will allow you to make that tea set. If you don't need the training point, then don't do the quest.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Wow, I have never met anyone who has needed a training point at that level enough to complain. Most of us have left over training points by the time we get there...