Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Completly Unfair!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
I am on the quest on the floating land which requires you to defeat junglethorns and rubble rousers and collect three bark and stone. I fought the junglethorns four times, each with a henchman, and came up completly unsuccessful. Two times or even three without a result is acceptable, but four times, that's just un-fun. And it took me over half an hour to fight the rubble rousers, only to be killed on my first try. Something is wrong with this quest, and five battles, each with a fifty crown henchman costs 50 cents. That's not a lot of money, but there's just something wrong with that picture, having to do this so may times ruins the fun of the game. Something needs to be changed

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
I agree that it takes a long time to complete this quest. I also died a couple of times trying to solo them. I switched realms until I found other players attempting the same thing. We worked together and were soon able to gather the needed items.
It seems as though Celestia is a realm requiring group efforts rather than something that can be done alone. Sometimes you make a new friend, sometimes not, but the job gets done.
Good luck.