Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celstian portal key

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
My life lvl 50 got called this morning by the storm teacher to help Blad Raveneye (the guy in triton avenue). He said he got a message on his radio and then i had to defeat people/shadow weavers.Then once i decoded the message i had to go to mb and they sent me in a long dungeon to find the key. Now i'm confused because i can already go to celestia because Merle Ambrose gave me the key Is this a glitch Plz help. :(
(btw darkvoid person you need to finnish ds and the worlds before that to go to celestia)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Nick16567 wrote:
My life lvl 50 got called this morning by the storm teacher to help Blad Raveneye (the guy in triton avenue). He said he got a message on his radio and then i had to defeat people/shadow weavers.Then once i decoded the message i had to go to mb and they sent me in a long dungeon to find the key. Now i'm confused because i can already go to celestia because Merle Ambrose gave me the key Is this a glitch Plz help. :(

Nope. Use to be the prequest for Celestia, but now is an optional cheating boss dungeon. You don't have to complete it.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
kingurz wrote:
Nick16567 wrote:

Nope. Use to be the prequest for Celestia, but now is an optional cheating boss dungeon. You don't have to complete it.
How come he didnt give me the key?