Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestial Battles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
Okay, is it just me, or is it being in Celestial. Every battle with all the underlings takes 6 to 8 or more battles to get 2 of anything or 4 or 6 I have six wizards and four are still in Celestial. But, I'm becoming frustrated with this whole thing because it takes forever and ever to just get 2 of anything and don't even get me started on how many battles it takes to acquire 4 or 6 of anything.
Again, I say, is i t just me or does anyone else see this as something that could be changed, please KI will you take a look at this.

Love this MMO, but so frustrated at this point.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Diggir wrote:
Okay, is it just me, or is it being in Celestial. Every battle with all the underlings takes 6 to 8 or more battles to get 2 of anything or 4 or 6 I have six wizards and four are still in Celestial. But, I'm becoming frustrated with this whole thing because it takes forever and ever to just get 2 of anything and don't even get me started on how many battles it takes to acquire 4 or 6 of anything. Again, I say, is i t just me or does anyone else see this as something that could be changed, please KI will you take a look at this. Love this MMO, but so frustrated at this point.
I think the terribly low drop rate in celestia is the reason some wizards opt to raise through their grandmaster levels in wintertusk. Then once they're legendary, celestia battles become much more manageable, so it's not as frustrating to have to do so many of them. -corwin sandstalker, legendary sorcerer (and crew)

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
i completely agree
i tried getting sixth items from crabs and i had to battle the crabs over and over and over and over and over and over etc..
Don't tell me to go to Wintertusk. I'm not even done with Mirkholm keep there. I also think the monsters here drag you into battle a bit too often.
I was standing very very very far away from any crabs and it still dragged me into a battle. and my friend was standing in the middle of a battle (literally) and was still dragged into battle by a very far away crab
Either this world is sensitive or this world has way to many monsters per small area.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Wait till you have to collect from the water matrons and you finally get three to count and are given another quest to fight them again. Got quite boring after a while and I don't look forward to that quest when I take my other wizards though CL.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
I agree! I am kinda tired of hearing "did not collect"! It just becomes so, so..............ugh I can't think of the word! Any ways, it is downright frustrating and BORING! I have to do the same shields, same traps and same spells
over and over again to collect anything! YAWN! I will stick it out, though, it will just take longer because it is not so much fun!