Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia Too Hard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
Recently, I have read quite a bit of posts that people seem to have problems with Celestia. I wanted to make it clear that I don't think KingsIsle wanted to make aMultiplayer game that just anyone could fully solo. In which case, I think Celestia is a good balance of a not-too-hard and not-too-easy world.

I have been going through Celestia on my Fire wizard, and I myself find it a bit hard to cope with all of the enemies' criticals when I have no block rating to speak of (I got through with friends, resistances from gear, and shields). I look at Celestia as a world to adapt to. All the enemies now get critical and more health. After all, we all should've learned in Biology that the organisms we see today all got to this time period through adaptation.

Celestia is NOT a reason to quit the game. If you fail, you need to keep trying. Just read Professor Greyrose's motto.

"With Persistence, Victory is Assured."
I really like this.

(It has already been said that there are guides that help get through Celestia, so use those.)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I think it's safe to say not everyone that plays the game is a "gamer". I know I am not and the raise in difficulty Celestia presents may not be welcome to all who play.

I am more of a first arc type of game player so once I hit CL I know it's an up hill battle for me depending on where I draw the line and stop questing on that wizard.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
Well, games were meant to be played for fun over all. If someone isn't having fun, they don't need to play that game, or area for this matter. I, for one am having fun. It's all about preference; some people don't prefer really hard challenges. I didn't mean that everyone had to go through Celestia.

I assume "gamer" means a good game player. I have already said that Celestia doesn't need to be as hard as it seems.

Explorer
Sep 04, 2010
The Rewriter on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
Well, games were meant to be played for fun over all. If someone isn't having fun, they don't need to play that game, or area for this matter. I, for one am having fun. It's all about preference; some people don't prefer really hard challenges. I didn't mean that everyone had to go through Celestia.

I assume "gamer" means a good game player. I have already said that Celestia doesn't need to be as hard as it seems.
u r right games r for fun i guess that is why i still play that means i Am having fun YAY