Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia - Stuck - No More Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
Ok I am stuck in celestia with no more quests to do and NONE of the NPC's talking to me. I am level 64, so no problem there

I have done everything I have found in:
The Survey Camp
The Grotto
The Floating Island
District of the Stars
and Stormriven
I can't get into any where else!

Now I have nothing
I have searched and re-searched celestia quest guides so don't both with links to them because they have been no help at all.

I don't keep up with the names on the quests I just do them. If there is a question mark or exclamation point ... I do it. Now I have nothing but some crazy quest like Lt Culpepper that I won't even bother with, and no way to delete them from my quest list. It got quite full at one point and I am not sure something did not drop off. Not sure how far that list will expand but I am doing wintertusk and celestia at the same time because I am not real fond of either.

Administrator
You are currently working on the mainline quest "Finding the Way" that was given to you by Lieutenant Dafoe in the Crustacean Empire. Complete it to open more quests.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I unfortunately have the same problem! I read the professor's reply and went to Lt. Dafoe, unfortunately, he does not have anything for me. I think I am done and don't have anything to move on.

Any help

Administrator
kathy13729 on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
I unfortunately have the same problem! I read the professor's reply and went to Lt. Dafoe, unfortunately, he does not have anything for me. I think I am done and don't have anything to move on.

Any help
Katie has completed the quest "Let's Mako Deal" from Queen Calypso in the Crustacean Empire and needs to speak to Thurston Plunkett in the Crustacean Empire to obtain the quest "The Final Frontier". You aren't quite done with Celestia yet, young Wizard.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Maybe I am being lame here, but I cannot find Thurston Plunkett in the Crustian (sic) anyway. Is there anything that shows where all of these people are

Thanks for all the help

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
kathy13729 on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
Maybe I am being lame here, but I cannot find Thurston Plunkett in the Crustian (sic) anyway. Is there anything that shows where all of these people are

Thanks for all the help
Usually, when you have a quest to "talk to someone", that character is highlighted by a yellow circle on your map. Try pressing "m" and check your map.

Just in case, for some reason if he isn't showing on there, I couldn't find a map that actually shows where he is, but this might help.

When you enter the Crustacean Empire, you can see Nestor standing in the middle of the first area. Go up the ramp behind Nestor, and you will see the two Teleporters. Go past the two Teleporters, and there is a "black" doorway. Go through that doorway, and you will see Thurston Plunkett.

This link shows a map of the Crustacean Empire in case you need it (Nestor is right at the green arrow on the map):

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Crustacean_Empire

Hope this helps.