Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia quests

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 11, 2008
109
Because Grandmasters don't get the experience from quests they did at level 50, will Celestia have enough quests to get to level 60? (I think someone already asked this)

P.S. I know this is a stupid question.

Thanks, littlemole8

Survivor
Jul 09, 2008
9
Definately not stupid in my opinion. I think it's a very good one! I look forward to the answer as well.

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
130
I agree with LittleFishy but I would have to say "yes" to getting to level 60 because Wizard101 had this planed for a while now. :-)

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
5
i think the minumum amount of xp in celestia should be 700 and the max be
8500

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
125
I dont know. I am hoping that Celestia will give enough XP to hit 60 because I have been doing all quests in every world and I hit DS at level 45 and by the time I finished it I would roughly be around level 52 if I hadnt stopped getting xp after level 50. So it was about seven levels for DS. Although if worse comes to worse and if a person hasnt finished GH than they could always see how much XP they get from that.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
592
To the post maker:

I am not saying that you are stupid (or the question) but of course they will. I mean you wont beleive how many posts there are about stoping all quests until celestia comes out. I mean its not like you will stop at lvl 51 at the end of celestia right? But I have a feeling considering how much XP we will need i will worry how many quests we will need to do.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
2899
Considering that Wizard101 has had every other world come out to close to exactly the amount of experience needed to advance (provided all main and side quests were completed) without the need to farm, I would imagine that Celestia will be planned the same way.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2010
6
colagada wrote:
Considering that Wizard101 has had every other world come out to close to exactly the amount of experience needed to advance (provided all main and side quests were completed) without the need to farm, I would imagine that Celestia will be planned the same way.


Grizzleheim gave little xp and no one liked that. So, how do we know Celestia won't be the same way? I'm worried about how much xp Celestia will give, also, but for now, I to get 2 more lvls before the update anyways, as I will need to be grand to enter Celestia -_-

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
105
ladiplecharry123 wrote:
colagada wrote:
Considering that Wizard101 has had every other world come out to close to exactly the amount of experience needed to advance (provided all main and side quests were completed) without the need to farm, I would imagine that Celestia will be planned the same way.


Grizzleheim gave little xp and no one liked that. So, how do we know Celestia won't be the same way? I'm worried about how much xp Celestia will give, also, but for now, I to get 2 more lvls before the update anyways, as I will need to be grand to enter Celestia -_-



Well of course there will be more XP for quests in Celestia. If they are raising the level cap to 60 then they need the quests to give you enough XP to get there, which is a lot considering how much XP is needed for one level when you get in the 40's.


Dylan ShadowTalon Lvl 46 Diviner

Survivor
May 17, 2009
17
efinosolt wrote:
i think the minumum amount of xp in celestia should be 700 and the max be
8500
just to tell you, if there was only a maxium of 8500XP you couldnt become a level 51 really.........

Survivor
May 02, 2009
23
I think you will reach level 60 BEFORE you finish celestia. A friend told me celestia was supposed to be the longest, hardest world. Another question, what spells will you get thorugh level 50 through 60 and what level do you have to be to get to celestia?

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
3
samueljameslee wrote:
I think you will reach level 60 BEFORE you finish celestia. A friend told me celestia was supposed to be the longest, hardest world. Another question, what spells will you get thorugh level 50 through 60 and what level do you have to be to get to Celestia?


You have to beat Malistaire to go their. And for everybody who thinks you wont make it to level 60 you will, I seen a level 60 and he/she wasn't done Celestia yet.
P.S. level 60's are called Legendary.

Jared DeathBlade level 51
Necromancer

Survivor
May 02, 2009
23
jared91277 wrote:
samueljameslee wrote:
I think you will reach level 60 BEFORE you finish celestia. A friend told me celestia was supposed to be the longest, hardest world. Another question, what spells will you get thorugh level 50 through 60 and what level do you have to be to get to Celestia?


You have to beat Malistaire to go their. And for everybody who thinks you wont make it to level 60 you will, I seen a level 60 and he/she wasn't done Celestia yet.
P.S. level 60's are called Legendary.

Jared DeathBlade level 51
Necromancer

Sorry, I wrote that back when celestia hadn't come out yet. But I didn't know that level 60s were called legendaries. Thanks!
P.S. Is it legendaries or legendarys or...