Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia ISN'T LOADING

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
At first it was stuck on equipment data now it's stuck on loading Dialogue DS-World Data. Then it will say unable to load Wizard101 because something is wrong with the connection. My connection is fine. Is anyone else having this problem?

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
i am having same probs but it because like when gh came out the place got flooded so it hard to load in any new people but my idea is that if you are a non paying or crown buyer in the game you should be kicked out for the paying players that just an idea to solve the probs with getting in for the paying players no hating on non paying p[layers but we paided we should get instant access JACK DRAGONBREATH lvl 60 fire

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Yes! I am and i am so annoied! Ihave been waiting this whole time to get my balance up to ledgendary balance, but it won't load!!!!!!

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
I'm having the same problem. It's taken about half an hour to load, and now it's frozen at "equipment-HighDetail.wad". I haven't seen any further progression in about 5 minutes.

Last time there was an upgrade, I remember a similar problem. Seems that it took a few attempts at loading the game to resolve the problem. I hope this is the same issue.

Anyway, if someone is wiser and has another answer to the problem, please share.

Anxiously awaiting access to Celestia,

Iridian Shadowweaver, Grandmaster Theurgist

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
yukeelemental wrote:
At first it was stuck on equipment data now it's stuck on loading Dialogue DS-World Data. Then it will say unable to load Wizard101 because something is wrong with the connection. My connection is fine. Is anyone else having this problem?

Yea i had this problem. I had to wait a while and get my computer um i think it was a new virus protector so it would load. If you cant update just give it some time. If that doesnt work the idk what the problem is.

Administrator
You are downloading an entire new world, of course it is going to take longer than normal, young Wizards!

Your download speed will depend on many factors, including but not limited to your own bandwidth speed.

community@wizard101.com