Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cant go to celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2010
well i am level 47 and I got the quest to beat malistare and i completed it then when i talked to head master ambrose he didn't give me the quest to celestia

Administrator
You must meet all the requirements, young Wizard, not just one of them.

Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
Profesor there shouldnt be a requierment im also a 47 with only 2 thousand xp i need 30000 more xp for 48 its not fair

Administrator
It's the same requirement that everyone has to meet, young Wizard. I suggest you pop over to Grizzleheim and Wintertusk to get the experience you are missing, you'll be glad you did!

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
sebio101 wrote:
Profesor there shouldnt be a requierment im also a 47 with only 2 thousand xp i need 30000 more xp for 48 its not fair

You might try going back (as far as Wizard City) and pick up all those side quests you skipped. And Crab Alley on Trition Avenue, and Wysteria, also give a lot of XP to help with levels.

For all of the new wizards out there, I hope you are reading these posts. You might not want to be bothered with side quests because you're in a hurry to get to Dragonspyre or Celestia or whatever. But it won't help you (like this post), if you aren't the right level.