Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cant Get In Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
ok i am level 47 ice and i defeated malistier but when i talked to ambrose he told me to take a break i still have to defeat a dude named jotum in grizzlehelm but how does that efect celestia help me (sorry about spelling)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
cherrypop812 wrote:
ok i am level 47 ice and i defeated malistier but when i talked to ambrose he told me to take a break i still have to defeat a dude named jotum in grizzlehelm but how does that efect celestia help me (sorry about spelling)

There is a posting in this same section (Journey to Celestia) and Prospector Zeke tells us "players who have reached Level 48 ... ".

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/25455.ftl

Explorer
Jun 08, 2011
Jotun does not effect Celestia; he is in Grizzleheim, which is a side world.
Anyway, you said you're level 47--you have to be level 48 to get into Celestia. So do some side quests or Jotun to level up, and then Merle should have something for you.
Fiona Mythsinger, Level 56 Pyromancer

Survivor
May 11, 2009
I am having a problem i beat the final boss but i cant go to celestia and ambrose sent me to come talk to him but nothing is happen please help me :(

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
cherrypop812 on Sep 10, 2012 wrote:
To enter Celestia, you need to have completed Dragonspyre and have to be level 48 or higher to enter Celestia. Grizzleheim doesn't effect Celestia or any other world except Wintertusk.