Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can any Celestia boss drop a permanent mount?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
When I was a young wizard(lvl 20) I wanted a mount so much. Their was this girl with 10 and I was jealous . She said she got a few of her permanent mounts from Celestia bosses. I finished Celestia and I am about to be in Avalon but I never got a permanent mount from Celestia. I was wondering if it was possible and if so what mount and what boss?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Taylor Swift on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
When I was a young wizard(lvl 20) I wanted a mount so much. Their was this girl with 10 and I was jealous . She said she got a few of her permanent mounts from Celestia bosses. I finished Celestia and I am about to be in Avalon but I never got a permanent mount from Celestia. I was wondering if it was possible and if so what mount and what boss?
No. there are no permanent mount drops anywhere in the game.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Taylor Swift on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
No permanent mounts are dropped by any thing in the Spiral.

On a side note - all my permanent mounts were purchased with gold and I have many. As you progress you can sell of winnings to get "for gold" mounts. I prefer the dragons but have brooms, horses etc.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Sorry but there is no boss in the spiral that will drop a mount