Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

boss hassle! ):

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2011
Helow! i need help in CL i am not lvl 50 and dis boss in the Stellar protector dunegon( i think he is moon ) well before that for doing the(Serves blood sword qest) after i killed them i tallked to the guy how gave you the qest (wich i did 2times) got ME gold!...but even in my qest it seid 0 XP and gess what? I GOT 0 XP! and as i seid did it 2 times! plz help CASSANDRA RAINBOW SONG LVL 39=40!

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
sparky234863 wrote:
Helow! i need help in CL i am not lvl 50 and dis boss in the Stellar protector dunegon( i think he is moon ) well before that for doing the(Serves blood sword qest) after i killed them i tallked to the guy how gave you the qest (wich i did 2times) got ME gold!...but even in my qest it seid 0 XP and gess what? I GOT 0 XP! and as i seid did it 2 times! plz help CASSANDRA RAINBOW SONG LVL 39=40!

1.First of all, please spell correctly, it makes it easier for others to read. It is quest not qest. And dungeon not dunegon. Tallked talked. wich which. seid said.
2. How are you level 40 and in celestia? Either 1. You have NEVER done a sidequest or 2. You port to friends to often.
3. If you do a dungeon for a 3rd time or more, YOU GET NO EXP. This is to prevent low levels from grinding on tough dungeons. Otherwise I would have a lvl 70 in marleybone.
4. How exactly do we meet up with you after 12 hours of you waiting for this to post?

Just saying....