Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

best fire clothes for a level 50

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
i need better gear it is pretty good but i need better critical chance for fire and also i am not a granmaster crafter so dont say that

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
I would say stick with your DS gear until you reach level 52. Those robes have the bonuses you'll need, where level 50 gear has little to offer.

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
flame3100 wrote:
i need better gear it is pretty good but i need better critical chance for fire and also i am not a granmaster crafter so dont say that

At level 50 the best gear is simply the Grandmaster gear. Critical hits are great, but at that level the critical boost isn't going to be enough to counter everything you lose by switching over. You'd be trading a large amount of life, attack boost, defense boosts, power pip boost, and/or accuracy boost for a low percentage chance of getting a critical hit. It's simply too much to give up for a small chance to get a critical hit.

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
If you don't have the Malistaire robe , the gurtok athame, and the gurtok ring, I would suggest farming for those. They are the best items in the game for many levels - for all schools.

If you have PvP'd, I would suggest learning Conviction from Diego. Conviction is an aura spell that blocks 90% stun and 90% critical attack. (You need a certain PvP rank to learn this spell.)

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
I am level 27 almost 28, I need better gear too, I also want a really cool pet and a mount! :-)

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
Survivor
May 19, 2009
lucavee99 wrote:
I am level 27 almost 28, I need better gear too, I also want a really cool pet and a mount! :-)

Here is some advice from a master. (literally)

What I did was I bought an awsome looking armor suit at the Bazaar, then stiched it with things that I could use, to get awesome-looking AND usable armor, but here's the catch. TWO LEVELS LATER I GOT BETTER GEAR. AND I WAS OUT OF CROWNS.

My advice: Wait until DS. Don't buy ANY clothing until your a high level. Just equip things that drop from bosses.

Trust me, I know.

Justin Dragonglade
Master Diviner

"We cannot descover new seas until we have the courage to lose sight of the shore."

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
Dude the only answer to that is to lvl up. Once you get to higher lvls you can get gear with a higher critical chance. For lvl 50 i suggest not doing critical yet because of the really low chance.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
lucavee99 wrote:

Um... doesn't everyone want that?

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
k thanks i just want to me i am a level 54 now and what is the best critacal chlose or should i wait till level 55?

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
Hi, its me again, i am now almost level 58, and now have the best gear possible except for the level 60 gear. I have a magic carpet mount too! and a Helion pet.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009