Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral Spells in Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2012
So how come when I am at a spell trainer for an astral spell, and I'm level 62 so i can get the spells i wanna get, and i have 14 training points, the game still doesn't let me get the spells? like its all grayed out so i cant get it. can someone explain why this is?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Griffen6920 on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
So how come when I am at a spell trainer for an astral spell, and I'm level 62 so i can get the spells i wanna get, and i have 14 training points, the game still doesn't let me get the spells? like its all grayed out so i cant get it. can someone explain why this is?
The training obelisks for the Sun School Trainers "must be repaired" before you can get their spells.

This link gives details on the quests needed to do this for the Sun School Trainers:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Sun_School_Trainer

You can click on the highlighted items on that link (like the "quest goals") for more details (like "prequests" or "given by whom") to see what you still need to do.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Griffen6920 on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
Sorry, but I just had another thought. You didn't say "which" spell you are trying to get.

You can't just walk up and pick which spell you want. Just like at the lower levels with our spells in Ravenwood, we had to get the spells in sequence. The same applies to the Sun School spells. If you still have 14 training points, maybe you didn't pick up the "required" spells.

This link shows all of the Sun School spells:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Sun_School_Spells

On that link, you can click on any spell to find out what the "requirements" are. For example, if you want Gargantuan, the requirements are that you have Monstrous, Giant, and Strong first.

Maybe you need to pick up some of those other spells?

Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
AluraMist2 on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
Sorry, but I just had another thought. You didn't say "which" spell you are trying to get.

You can't just walk up and pick which spell you want. Just like at the lower levels with our spells in Ravenwood, we had to get the spells in sequence. The same applies to the Sun School spells. If you still have 14 training points, maybe you didn't pick up the "required" spells.

This link shows all of the Sun School spells:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Sun_School_Spells

On that link, you can click on any spell to find out what the "requirements" are. For example, if you want Gargantuan, the requirements are that you have Monstrous, Giant, and Strong first.

Maybe you need to pick up some of those other spells?
wait i need to buy those weak astral spells first?

I was hoping to save my training points and skip the spells taught in celestia
and pick up the better ones in the next zones or something. :(

Administrator
Suri Blueflame on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:
wait i need to buy those weak astral spells first?

I was hoping to save my training points and skip the spells taught in celestia
and pick up the better ones in the next zones or something. :(
It's no different than having to buy lower level spells with training points from the Professors. To obtain the higher level spells, you must also have purchased the lower level spells.

community@wizard101.com