Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 21, 2016
I am in marelybone currently but would still like an awnser to a question I have, What is the lowest possible lvl to get astral spells? (Not including the ones you can get from Diego cause I already have ) Or even what lvl am I mostlikely to unlock Celestia?

Sincerely,
Ethan FireThief Lvl 35 (almost 36)

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
You still have a while before you can get the astral spells. Lvl 50 is minimum to get these spells.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2016
I have just learned this recently . I am now lvl 48 but yeah I actually told I get them at lvl 56 not lvl 50 but yeah thx anyways

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
FrozenPheionix6 on Dec 17, 2016 wrote:
I have just learned this recently . I am now lvl 48 but yeah I actually told I get them at lvl 56 not lvl 50 but yeah thx anyways
Astral Spells (Spells from Sun, Moon & Star) require a minimum level of 50 and not 56, being at level 56 just unlocks more options from some of the schools. So, my friend above was correct. And unlocking Celestia usually requires a minimum of level 48, but this has been altered somewhat over the years.

Tip: Train in

Survivor
Apr 21, 2016
Thx guys I am now lvl 52 and in celestia and have astral spells :P so yeah thx for your guys help on my way and am about to be in Zafaria I am glad they have these forums, but yeah thx guys.