Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral school

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
k so i am new to celestia but i was wondering that which is the best to have in celestia. I need your opinions because i got star because it increases critical chance and decrease attacks so i need your opinions about what is the best astral school.

Seth silverhammer
level 50 death

Survivor
May 05, 2011
I suggest you use star, star because as you said it increases critical chance. :) LukeRedFlame level 50 fire wizard

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
Champion
Jul 30, 2010
cpiz wrote:
k so i am new to celestia but i was wondering that which is the best to have in celestia. I need your opinions because i got star because it increases critical chance and decrease attacks so i need your opinions about what is the best astral school.

Seth silverhammer
level 50 death

some star infallible vengance good ones and damage adding sun spells.

Survivor
May 17, 2011
The best Astral School, would be all of them. I wouldn't choose a favorite. Polymorhping gives you a selection of new cards for you to use. Auroras can boost criticals, and lower damage chances, and Sun gives you the power to boost a simple spell to what you choose! :P

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
cpiz wrote:

Seth silverhammer
level 50 death

Remember, critical is only 1 factor of wizard101. It isn't really good in PvP btw.

It depends on what school you are:
Storm is well known for Sun spells, somewhat Ice too.
Myth is well known for Polymorphs (Some Storms too)
Star school is basically for any school.