Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astraeus

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Ok, this boss is WAY to conplicated to defeat, due to calculations he uses a -90% tower shield and he does it every single time you go to attack him how on earth are you suppose to beat this boss?

Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
Suggestions:

1: Blades
2:Feint
3: Spells that cost 0 Pips
4: Henchmen
5: More than one person?

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
yangtze4 wrote:
Suggestions:

1: Blades
2:Feint
3: Spells that cost 0 Pips
4: Henchmen
5: More than one person?

I used suggestion 4 but it still took over an hour to beat him and make sure that at least one is a life wizard that can heal you weather you do it with suggestion 4 or 5. 1,2,and 3 don't work because i had a blade and a trap then hit him with helephant and he cut the damage down to a measly little 26 and that card usually hits for 800 to 1200 depending on what school I'm fighting not even fire wizards cut it that much plus there are the other 3 to fight and every time you kill them he brings them back after a measured amount of time which I'm not sure just how long he waits to do it

Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
When he calls the Constellation, this is when he shields. The trick is to do away with them quickly and then use your best spells right after.

Rinse and repeat as necessary.

Defender
May 30, 2009
brytenshynee wrote:
When he calls the Constellation, this is when he shields. The trick is to do away with them quickly and then use your best spells right after.

Rinse and repeat as necessary.

Exactly, but watch out because once all his minions are taken out he throws on another tower shield. So it's best to use a hit-all spell, wand spell, then BIG attacks.