Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ambrose won't give me a key...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
I've beaten Malistaire already but the quest to get the does not come up. I'm level 50 and beat malistaire some time ago and when I talk to Ambrose all he says is come talk to me about Celestia and when I do I get nothing. Can someone help me with this?

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
This happens because you must defeat Estrakir Gloomthorn in the Spiral geographic warehouse in Marleybone. Hope this Helps!!!! (Note: Estrakir is a cheating boss, meaning he will cast 2 spells at the same time, also this quest is given by the storm teacher Halston Balestrom) If you beaten malistare before with the quest "the final countdown" then you should have it, if you dont, do the one above.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
ii0Shmit0ii wrote:
This happens because you must defeat Estrakir Gloomthorn in the Spiral geographic warehouse in Marleybone. Hope this Helps!!!! (Note: Estrakir is a cheating boss, meaning he will cast 2 spells at the same time, also this quest is given by the storm teacher Halston Balestrom)

No you don't. This quest is optional. I didn't do it and got into Celestia.

To the OP-Check and make sure "Final Countdown" quest is cleared from your list. If it is I would contact KI.

Megan-formerly Firefan02