Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

After Crustacean Empire?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 04, 2010
I have completed Crustacean Empire. I know because I have defeated the two bosses in the Senate Chamber, and defeated Senator Nellek. The only quest I have is to defeated 4 Lophians for something. I don't know if it is part of the main story line, though. Is this the last area? I don't know because I haven't done the Chancel of Test of the Spheres.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Tom5194 wrote:
I have completed Crustacean Empire. I know because I have defeated the two bosses in the Senate Chamber, and defeated Senator Nellek. The only quest I have is to defeated 4 Lophians for something. I don't know if it is part of the main story line, though. Is this the last area? I don't know because I haven't done the Chancel of Test of the Spheres.

The Pirates are the main quest line. Defeat two, talk to the first mate, series of quests (collection, beat a boss, etc), then are sent to face the last boss that holds the gate (and has the last piece to open the Chancel).

Is the Lopians collect 4 map pieces? If so, that is the main line.

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
MikeStrath wrote:
Tom5194 wrote:

The Pirates are the main quest line. Defeat two, talk to the first mate, series of quests (collection, beat a boss, etc), then are sent to face the last boss that holds the gate (and has the last piece to open the Chancel).

Is the Lopians collect 4 map pieces? If so, that is the main line.

Thanks!