Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help summoning astraeus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 02, 2009
I have done all the riddles but can't sumon Astraeus. I must be doing something wrong, Help!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
airheadtoo on Feb 10, 2013 wrote:
I have done all the riddles but can't sumon Astraeus. I must be doing something wrong, Help!
If you have solved the riddles correctly, you should see a portal to gain access to Astraeus. It's possible that you didn't solve them all correctly. Go back and try again; and if you have done them correctly and still can't get to him, contact support.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
airheadtoo on Feb 10, 2013 wrote:
I used the guide in this link:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?110272-Illustrated-Guide-to-the-Trial-of-the-Spheres&highlight=trial+spheres

The beginning of the guide explains the first three puzzles/riddles. Maybe this will help you.

Survivor
Nov 02, 2009
Thanks, it turns out I hadn't solved one correctly. Can this final batlle with the 3 bosses be soloed?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
airheadtoo on Feb 13, 2013 wrote:
Thanks, it turns out I hadn't solved one correctly. Can this final batlle with the 3 bosses be soloed?
I went in solo, but i cheated and used high level henchmen. I know I couldn't do it solo. Not sure if anyone else can.