Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why peopple don't like Azteca, What I think

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Ok, well I feel people don't like azteca so much because it is a challenge world and they try to do it all really fast. You need to take your time with it and just chill out. No one is forcing you to finish it before a certain date.
Now my question. Do you like Azteca? EXPLAIN.
I honestly liked it because all the worlds before it were so easy. This was finally a challenge world and I enjoyed defeating it.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Lets not start nother post like mine. The same thing will happen: Fighting, Arguing, Fighting again and finally, it will be locked by Professor Greyrose.

If you wish to see people's opinion, you are more than welcome to read my post titled No, NO, NOOO, which you can visit by following this link: www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/game/8ad6a4183ada2821013af6ae0d171e3d?reset=1

Thank you!

- The popcicool777777777 MOD

PS - Please, do not judge me, I was a lvl 80 when I wrote this and when I got the new Sun Spell, the world actually got EASIER but soloing a boss is still pretty hard for me.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
popcicool7777777 on Feb 9, 2013 wrote:
Lets not start nother post like mine. The same thing will happen: Fighting, Arguing, Fighting again and finally, it will be locked by Professor Greyrose.

If you wish to see people's opinion, you are more than welcome to read my post titled No, NO, NOOO, which you can visit by following this link: www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/game/8ad6a4183ada2821013af6ae0d171e3d?reset=1

Thank you!

PS - Please, do not judge me, I was a lvl 80 when I wrote this and when I got the new Sun Spell, the world actually got EASIER but soloing a boss is still pretty hard for me.
Agreed, we don't need another thread on this topic.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2010
It is hard yes,it is boring yes with the long fights.And yip KI are losing players.
But new ones come everyday.And some of us old ones just keep on plugging away at it.They do not care if people leave as long as the new ones keep coming.
Ki keep doing great work,They work really hard at trying to keep us all happy.But with such a big game there is going to upset people.Is the way the world goes.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
lucas jade thief on Feb 10, 2013 wrote:
It is hard yes,it is boring yes with the long fights.And yip KI are losing players.
But new ones come everyday.And some of us old ones just keep on plugging away at it.They do not care if people leave as long as the new ones keep coming.
Ki keep doing great work,They work really hard at trying to keep us all happy.But with such a big game there is going to upset people.Is the way the world goes.
LOL, "old ones". I prefer "seasoned", but you're right. We keep on plugging away at it, because we thrive on task completion :) Haha, we deserve special badges for student persistence. We are the equivalent of the MA's and PhD's of the Spiral.

Warmest Regards,

Qbb

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
popcicool7777777 on Feb 9, 2013 wrote:

Thank you!

Arguing? The point of this thread is to talk about why you LIKE Azteca. So there shouldn't be much arguing at all.
Also, there's lots of people that didn't get to share their opinion of Azteca in your post because it got closed down. ALSOOOOOOO you didn't even express the fact that you wanted to talk about why you like Azteca. You were just going on and on why you didn't. Sooo there's a difference :)

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
I really like this world. The vibrant colors and scenery- it all blends in wonderfully. The story is very interesting, it's definitely worth questing for. There have been complaints that this world can be pretty hard, but what I say is, switch up your gear depending on the battle you're in, ya know, you can't just travel the entire world of Azteca with your waterworks. Switch it up!