Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why Does Azteca End Sadly!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
jroh17 on Apr 17, 2013 wrote:
Does anyone else think that beating the next world might help save azteca? I wonder if Ambrose is working on a solution to the problem and you are able to solve it by beating the next world. That would be cool!
great idea. maybe ki will see your idea

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
jroh17 on Apr 17, 2013 wrote:
Does anyone else think that beating the next world might help save azteca? I wonder if Ambrose is working on a solution to the problem and you are able to solve it by beating the next world. That would be cool!
I thought the same. It was never said that Azteca is destroyed. The sky is falling, but the world is not yet smashed. The fact that we can revisit it indicates its still there.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2010
Honestly saying, I really think the ending was interesting. It was one of those endings where you just want to hang on the edge of your chair waiting for a sequel. I would like to see what dastardly plans Morganthe plans for the next world.
Don't think of it as sad, think of it as intruiging, cliff-hanger type.
- Eric Owlhunter Lvl. 43

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
Zachary Thunderfla... on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
Listen i saw and loved the ending. Things can't always end happily. And those movies with sad endings always have the sequels..........
+1 Its because we can't always save the world. The ending was beatifully done, the only thing i could with for is a switch to turn the Apocalypse theme off and have the old music back.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
charmaine007 on Dec 22, 2012 wrote:
CowTasteGood I'm nine and I am in DragonSpyre doing The Grand Chasm btw my dad lets me watch M and MA movies <--- like gawd I loved Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark and I read the Hunger Games ( Rue Died) , Harry Potter and some other stuff (only listed favourite) am reading The Hobbit then after reading that gonna read Lord Of The Rings

~Christina <---w101 first name
Aw, yea! I read those books too! Hobbits coming up next..

Anyway Im only in Krok but I still have months worth of membership so see y'all in DS

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
charmaine007 on Dec 22, 2012 wrote:
CowTasteGood I'm nine and I am in DragonSpyre doing The Grand Chasm btw my dad lets me watch M and MA movies <--- like gawd I loved Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark and I read the Hunger Games ( Rue Died) , Harry Potter and some other stuff (only listed favourite) am reading The Hobbit then after reading that gonna read Lord Of The Rings

~Christina <---w101 first name
I know! i can't believe they killed rue like that! And i'm half way through MB almost to mooshu, don't be so sure that kids can't be good on the game. Thats a stereotype .

Valerian Hammer

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Zachary Thunderfla... on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
peanutbudder be realistic, kids of those ages would never reach azteca
Hey! I'm in that age area and i'm in azteca!

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Alura BH on Jun 16, 2013 wrote:
Hey! I'm in that age area and i'm in azteca!
Perhaps what ZacSkywalker meant was any kids that do make it to Xibalba can probably handle the story element of the game!

Survivor
Feb 05, 2012
Don't forget about Mirage! The world that Nalia Dunestrider was from (From the Wystria Tournament)
I am also very unsatisfied with the end of the world. I am just waiting for Polaris/Mirage to come out! I really hope it ends with Morganthe's maliciousness. I strongly dislike her. Also. What were the chances that the ground that Malistaire was standing on would fall off of the comet of Xibalba, into the spiral lost forever. BUT. I do believe that Malistaire would have fallen into the spiral, only to have been sucked into the gravitational pull of another world (Say maybe Mooshu Krokotopia or Zafaria) we would have to get a quest from Ambrose saying that Malistaire is back. Whereas checking some worlds in search of Malistaire. (Not finding him on any of them) Then having to go to the New World, (finishing the new world) And finishing the Morganthe Arc.
Excited for the end! Loved the Music of Xibalba too!
Tanner Firegem "Promethean "

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I guess after reading all of those comments it made me feel better bout it. and i think azteca is a good example of why life isn't fair, and that bad things can happen too. Good luck wizards

Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Cody Lifesword on Dec 5, 2012 wrote:
Ok i have seen a video on the end of Azteca and, i also had a friend beat it. I am just wondering why does it end so creepy it was very scary! Please some one give why does it have to end so darkly. It's sad I almost cried. Can someone tell why
Well, if you have gotten to Azteca, you must of been playing for a long time, so you are probably a bit older than when you started the game. If you look at book series, they get darker over a period of time, mainly because their audience is getting older. Maybe that is why they made Azteca sad.
However, you have saved every world and have never had a failure. Maybe this is your failure to try to make you work harder and harder.

From, Diana Swiftfountain lvl 84,

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
Ok i have seen a video on the end of Azteca and, i also had a friend beat it. I am just wondering why does it end so creepy it was very scary! Please some one give why does it have to end so darkly. It's sad I almost cried. Can someone tell why
things in life aren't good forever. sure, a good moments come and go but you have to remember to enjoy the good moments in Azteca...

Survivor
Aug 01, 2012
Well sometimes not everything ends happily. Maybe the next world will be happier. But I do agree it is pretty sad.

Exlair
James StormFlame

Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
I wasn't sad but i was a little sad.when you defeat the game you feel all better

Explorer
Jun 30, 2013
cowstastegood on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
Most kids dont make to Dragonspyre
True.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Destiny Windgem on Apr 14, 2013 wrote:
Same with me!!!
it ends so sadly because malistare is there again -ryan red blood

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
x glares x
We can too!!!
I am 9 I am Zafaria! And I have no trouble!

It does have a sad ending

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
I just finished Xibalba and the ending was great. It did end but there will be a new world and we can see what happens next cause it is not over. Nah, it wasn't scary or creepy. I am happy I didn't have to kill malistaire, cause he left on the ice piece he was on. How is it sad? The next world will come and the story will continue?? WHAT?

Explorer
Dec 16, 2012
People like you infuriate me. I have a few younger friends in Dragonspyre, and 2 or 3 in Celestia.

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Wizgamer105 on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
I just finished Xibalba and the ending was great. It did end but there will be a new world and we can see what happens next cause it is not over. Nah, it wasn't scary or creepy. I am happy I didn't have to kill malistaire, cause he left on the ice piece he was on. How is it sad? The next world will come and the story will continue?? WHAT?
I too LOVED the ending It really shows that bad things can happen, even if you are the all-powerful wizard who has saved the spiral at least once. It really left me hanging for the next world, so I was a bit upset when i learned Aquila was just an extra area. I just really hope the next world isnt a LOOOOONNNNGGG drag to reach the end & level cap.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Simple. It is partly a tribute to the stories in social studies that tried to explain how long the earth has been around. and what the fossils are that are found in the layers of bedrock that seem different from modern species. The oldest world must be destroyed in keeping with what we were told in school, so that Skull Island can be made for Pirate 101.

Timothy Pearlflower, L90

Survivor
Aug 18, 2012
yea why does azteca ends sadly
idk why really but I just in level 88 death so I don't know much

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
It should end sadly because it's such a nightmare to get through. I just hope to see the end, I'll do cartwheels when foes and especially Azteca get destroyed. It's not real life, it's just a game, and I hate this world so far, with an undying hatred, I hope they all get wiped out and I never see them again!

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
This is just done to end a world with a sad story for a change, not everything HAS to end in a happy note, anyways it jsut gives us all the more reason to beat up morganthe .

Robert Angleblade
Grandmaster Theurgist