Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why Do You Have To Do Wintertusk To Get 88 spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2014
Dear wizard101, This makes no sense. i thought wintertusk was a side world along with grizzlehiem, but now it is required for a spell. which is interfering with the main line. This needs to be fixed no, it is not fair, and must be removed. Anything that you need to do for the story line, should be requirements within the story line, wiz. So please fix it as this is some big BS

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
marcus skull on May 16, 2014 wrote:
Dear wizard101, This makes no sense. i thought wintertusk was a side world along with grizzlehiem, but now it is required for a spell. which is interfering with the main line. This needs to be fixed no, it is not fair, and must be removed. Anything that you need to do for the story line, should be requirements within the story line, wiz. So please fix it as this is some big BS
You have to do it to get your level 55 spell and level 58 pet so I really don't see the big deal.
It is totally fair because everyone has to do it, and doesn't need to be removed just because one wizard doesn't like it. (I've seen no other posts complaining about this... a lot complained about the earlier level spells and see, they did not change it.)
Go do the quest... or elect not to. Up to you.