Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Turquoise anyone?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Has anyone seen (other than the random times in the Bazaar) turquoise in the Spiral? I have half of the stuff on my list for the War Eagle Shield, but am having a hard time since my quest beyond the Night Garden is stalled in Avalon.

Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated in finding this. As for the Agave materials and the Portent Trap, I am guessing it is required that I have entered Azteca after finishing Avalon and doing a solo quest in Marleybone that Cyrus will send me on someday.

Since I have not seen anyone post this topic, I wanted to ask.

Timothy Pearlflower (Ice Archmage, level 80) in the Night Garden under Avalon

P.S., If anyone knows of a vendor selling a TRANSMUTE TURQUOISE option, please let the wizard101 community know.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Unfortunately, there isn't any transmute turquoise.

Other than looking in the Bazaar, the only way to get turquoise is to fight the bosses ... over and over again. And, even then, the drop is rare. I went through the entire world, plus I helped a lot of my friends and random players with bosses, and I've only gotten a total of 8 turquoise for my efforts.

For the Agave and Potent Trap, yes, you need to be in Azteca to start farming for those.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Kill bosses in azteca, they drop turquoise. I did the elemental bosses in the tree for turquoise. They were fairly easy so I just farmed them until I had enough.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Thanks all.

I have been in Azteca two days now, and had some help retrieving the last of the Triumvirate Dinos that are in Zocalo, Managed to get Agave Leaves after I helped a friend battle a boss beyond the Marsh where we are sent to get the leaves.

I am also going slow on this world, and doing most of the quests that allow some Dinos to escape the Hungry Dead that Morganthe woke up.

If you see me battling the Hungry Dead, I don't mind the extra wand since I sometimes get buried in not getting the right spells against the Thunder Dinos (Ice, 3500) and Smoking Dinos (Life, 2800?), which can get frustrating when going second.

Thanks for the extra wand by all that have helped me,
Timothy Pearlflower (Archmage 82 or 83), in Cenote, Azteca

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
BrynnerOfReign on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
Unfortunately, there isn't any transmute turquoise.

Other than looking in the Bazaar, the only way to get turquoise is to fight the bosses ... over and over again. And, even then, the drop is rare. I went through the entire world, plus I helped a lot of my friends and random players with bosses, and I've only gotten a total of 8 turquoise for my efforts.

For the Agave and Potent Trap, yes, you need to be in Azteca to start farming for those.
I'd like to know is there a certain spot or boss for agave nectar.or a transmute for it.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
imjustmarie on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
I'd like to know is there a certain spot or boss for agave nectar.or a transmute for it.
I haven't had to look for it yet, but I found this info on one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Agave_Nectar

Hope this helped.

(Note: if "clicking" on the link doesn't work, you might have to do a "copy and paste" to see the info.)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
imjustmarie on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
Just another note on here... Since the original message title was "Turquoise Anyone?", you might get more accurate responses if you start a "new topic" asking about Agave Nectar.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Promethean oxnhors... on Dec 7, 2012 wrote:
Has anyone seen (other than the random times in the Bazaar) turquoise in the Spiral? I have half of the stuff on my list for the War Eagle Shield, but am having a hard time since my quest beyond the Night Garden is stalled in Avalon.

Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated in finding this. As for the Agave materials and the Portent Trap, I am guessing it is required that I have entered Azteca after finishing Avalon and doing a solo quest in Marleybone that Cyrus will send me on someday.

Since I have not seen anyone post this topic, I wanted to ask.

Timothy Pearlflower (Ice Archmage, level 80) in the Night Garden under Avalon

P.S., If anyone knows of a vendor selling a TRANSMUTE TURQUOISE option, please let the wizard101 community know.
i farmed for a boss in tierra de brea in azteca for turquoise and i think the name of the boss was cipactli. i have manage to farm one turquoise but i will keep farming. hope this helped