Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sun School Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2013
Hey there, I wanted to ask the community a question. I am struggling on the sun school quest, the fire overtimes get rid of my health and shields fast. Then when I run out of shields they chip me down with Efreets.

My stats are as follows:
• School: Storm
• Level: 86
• Damage: 85
• Resist: 26 (Universal)
I am using Waterworks gear

Survivor
Apr 23, 2014
Do you need someone to help you with the quest?

Duncan DragonRider
Level: 117 Death

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
this sounds like the L86 solo Sun school quest in Azteca; Turn Up The Sun. If this is indeed the right question you're having a problem with, ditch your regular gear for fire resist gear, then juts dwindle them down. The fire resist gear can be bought in the bazaar and give you easily almost 50% resist to fire (depending on your school). At 50% resist, those DoTs are a joke. Bring healing spells with you. If you're storm you SHOULD have already gotten Cleanse Charm spell from Krokotopia. If you dont want to bog your deck down, buy a bunch of TCs of it so you always have one when you need it

Survivor
Nov 06, 2015
Wizard101999u on Aug 20, 2017 wrote:
Hey there, I wanted to ask the community a question. I am struggling on the sun school quest, the fire overtimes get rid of my health and shields fast. Then when I run out of shields they chip me down with Efreets.

My stats are as follows:
• School: Storm
• Level: 86
• Damage: 85
• Resist: 26 (Universal)
I am using Waterworks gear
My friend recommended that you grind up to level 90 to get hades gear and he said it's much easier.