Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sun School

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 21, 2016
so I guess I've done the quest for the sun obelisk, bc I can't access it anymore and I did the quest when I was 83 but now I can't access the obelisk and get blade sharpens and I'm really really annoyed how I can't get a spell i'm eligible for and I never got a notification to go talk to pacal redmask so I'm guessing I did it before. and now I can't get the spells i'm eligible to get bc "I don't have access to the obelisk"

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
vlexter4 on Jul 5, 2017 wrote:
so I guess I've done the quest for the sun obelisk, bc I can't access it anymore and I did the quest when I was 83 but now I can't access the obelisk and get blade sharpens and I'm really really annoyed how I can't get a spell i'm eligible for and I never got a notification to go talk to pacal redmask so I'm guessing I did it before. and now I can't get the spells i'm eligible to get bc "I don't have access to the obelisk"
You have to be a level 86 to be able to access the Sun School Trainer in Azteca. You also have to have completed the quest "Turn Up The Sun" given by Pacal Redmask in the Zocolo. If you have completed the quest and are not a level 86, you still won't be able to access it until you reach that level.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
I am a level 91 storm, I finished Azteca but I wanted to get the schools from Pacal Redmask in the Zocolo but I cant there aren't any quests from him if I did them I would be able to access the schools.