Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mangrove Marsh, Azteca

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2011
Well i haven't been able to get the quest, " There's got to be another way." Can you please help me?

Survivor
Mar 17, 2011
I still can't talk to Acan winefeather! Fix this please, i didn't buy membership for nothing.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Have you done the prequests for it? When you say you can't get it, do you mean he hasn't given the quest or you can't turn it in. If he hasn't given the quest, there's a few quests you need to do first. I'd suggest looking at central for the prequests needed, because that's not the first he gives you.

Defender
May 30, 2010
Kyle, just try to search online to see if you missed a quest that was supposed to go into it. Maybe backtrack to say if you did not get the last person quest.
Level 86 "Keep on trying until I get it right"

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
kylestormb on Nov 30, 2013 wrote:
I still can't talk to Acan winefeather! Fix this please, i didn't buy membership for nothing.
Membership will not grant you access to anything you haven't earned your way to.

did you do the prequest(s) for the spell in question?

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:There%27s_Got_to_Be_a_Better_Way

Survivor
Mar 17, 2011
i did all the quests before even the side ones to make sure. i should be on there's" got to be a better way "quest from acan winefeather but i can't talk to him. he has no quest for me

Kylestormbreath 84

Survivor
Mar 17, 2011
I skipped no quests. i triple checked aca winefeather just doesn't have the quest for me.