Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 84 Star spell.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 13, 2014
Hello, I today I tried getting my Balance Punishment level 84 star spell, and Pascal Redmask didn't have a quest for me, I did the midnight sun quest and the star school quest in Zafaria.
Because I have colossal and I have Berserk. So why can't I get my new spell? please help.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Tyler RavenShade on Jul 27, 2014 wrote:
Hello, I today I tried getting my Balance Punishment level 84 star spell, and Pascal Redmask didn't have a quest for me, I did the midnight sun quest and the star school quest in Zafaria.
Because I have colossal and I have Berserk. So why can't I get my new spell? please help.
You didn't say what your level is? To get the quest from Pascal, you must be Level 86. Details are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Turn_Up_the_Sun

On that link, you can click on the blue highlighted items for more details (like "prequests" or requirements).

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
I can't get the quest either, and i just reached level 84

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
In addition to the Midnight Sun quest, you need http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:King_of_Fang_and_Claw
to get the Across the Universe quest.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
You Must Have Saltmeadow Swamp Unlocked to Obtain The quest because The Quest is a part of Saltmeadow swamp and you must be level 84+ And have the Quest "Midnight Sun" Completed.
I hope this Helped You Tyler.
-Sean ThunderStalker 100 94

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
You must complete the quest King of Claw and Fang in Three Points (It's a Storyline Quest) to receive the quest Across the Universe to also get the quest Third Star on the Left.
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Across_the_Universe