Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Skull Island Azteca?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 27, 2009
137
I was thinking that if Skull Island was the ruins Azteca and since the Monquistadors were settling in Azteca and that if the descendants of the Monquistadors settled Skull Island thousands of years later because of Aztecasaurus's and I know it doesn't make sense as Mooshu in Pirate101 was at the same time as in Wizard101. I just don't know! Someone explain this to me!

Historian
May 06, 2009
630
Sniper Rose on Apr 20, 2013 wrote:
I was thinking that if Skull Island was the ruins Azteca and since the Monquistadors were settling in Azteca and that if the descendants of the Monquistadors settled Skull Island thousands of years later because of Aztecasaurus's and I know it doesn't make sense as Mooshu in Pirate101 was at the same time as in Wizard101. I just don't know! Someone explain this to me!
No. Skull Isand and Azteca are two totally seperate worlds. Skull Island is based off of Mesoamerica during it's colonization by the Spanish and the British. In this case, Monquista and Marleybone. Skull Island is full of Pirates and colonial powers. It was also at one point, a colonized place for the Aztecasaurs, proving they were great sailers and colonizers. Also, Puerto Mico is a Monquistan post that has already been put in place during the Monquistan-Azteca Expandition.

Azteca, on the other hand, is the true home of the Aztecasaurs. It, unfortunately, fell to a terrible fate that can not be undone and, as such, is no more. The Monquistans that were on there came from Monquista to explore for the Water of Life. They do would have ended with the World and couldn't expand to Skull Island.

Please do remember, Pirate101 and Wizard101 are happening close to the same time. They are not a before or after. They are telling a story at different prespectives. Wizard101 is in the more secretive magic aspect of the Worlds, while Pirate101 is more of the daily life styles of the inhabitants of each world away from magic (but not 100%).

Pirate101 and Wizard101 will be sharing worlds as the years go by. Wizards may see Pirate101 worlds (Polaris, Darkmoor, etc.) and Pirates may come to adventure in Wizard101 worlds (MooShu, Dragonspyre, Marleybone, etc.). The deal with MooShu is that Wizards are trying to heal the Emporer Malistaire injuried, while Pirates are clearing up all the Warlords trying to overrun MooShu while the Emporer heals. There stories pretty much tie there and then seperate to tell there own stories.

I hope this cleared things!

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
137
Cunning Finnigan S... on Apr 20, 2013 wrote:
No. Skull Isand and Azteca are two totally seperate worlds. Skull Island is based off of Mesoamerica during it's colonization by the Spanish and the British. In this case, Monquista and Marleybone. Skull Island is full of Pirates and colonial powers. It was also at one point, a colonized place for the Aztecasaurs, proving they were great sailers and colonizers. Also, Puerto Mico is a Monquistan post that has already been put in place during the Monquistan-Azteca Expandition.

Azteca, on the other hand, is the true home of the Aztecasaurs. It, unfortunately, fell to a terrible fate that can not be undone and, as such, is no more. The Monquistans that were on there came from Monquista to explore for the Water of Life. They do would have ended with the World and couldn't expand to Skull Island.

Please do remember, Pirate101 and Wizard101 are happening close to the same time. They are not a before or after. They are telling a story at different prespectives. Wizard101 is in the more secretive magic aspect of the Worlds, while Pirate101 is more of the daily life styles of the inhabitants of each world away from magic (but not 100%).

Pirate101 and Wizard101 will be sharing worlds as the years go by. Wizards may see Pirate101 worlds (Polaris, Darkmoor, etc.) and Pirates may come to adventure in Wizard101 worlds (MooShu, Dragonspyre, Marleybone, etc.). The deal with MooShu is that Wizards are trying to heal the Emporer Malistaire injuried, while Pirates are clearing up all the Warlords trying to overrun MooShu while the Emporer heals. There stories pretty much tie there and then seperate to tell there own stories.

I hope this cleared things!
You did so that's why after a long time Azteca came Xibalba. But maybe the world isn't destroyed and later on we find it a thriving world.

Historian
May 06, 2009
630
Sniper Rose on Apr 30, 2013 wrote:
You did so that's why after a long time Azteca came Xibalba. But maybe the world isn't destroyed and later on we find it a thriving world.
It's very possible Pirate101 can show an aftermath of Azteca and Blind Mew, the head writer to Pirate101, has stated it would be interesting to show the outcome after. I'm sure a Stormgate still lives in Azteca Skyway. The world is most likely in ruins and rumble and only a handful of the Aztecasaurs survived. Many of their ancient pyramids and philosophies are nothing but an old memory, forgotten tale, and dead legend. But that doesn't mean a new future can not arouse...

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
40
Sniper Rose on Apr 20, 2013 wrote:
I was thinking that if Skull Island was the ruins Azteca and since the Monquistadors were settling in Azteca and that if the descendants of the Monquistadors settled Skull Island thousands of years later because of Aztecasaurus's and I know it doesn't make sense as Mooshu in Pirate101 was at the same time as in Wizard101. I just don't know! Someone explain this to me!
By monquistans, I think this could be referring to conquistadors , or Spanish conquerors