Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Azteca our last world or is one coming?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 25, 2011
I'm about to ask the creators of W101 if theres a new world coming. because its boring to not have the adventure going. why dont we have more worlds? if this is the last world the population of people playing this game will go down. if you like the idea of having a new world tipe: . if not:
after you type one put what school you are with one of the extra three.

Administrator
Your question has been asked and answered, young Wizard.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/2nd-arc-finale-things-ki-should-consider-8ad6a4183e3b2dd8013e4320b0370196

What makes you think there will ever be a finale?

Wizard101's first chapter began in Wizard City, and culminated with the defeat of Malistaire.
Wizard101's second chapter began in Celestia with the introduction of Morganthe.

We're still only in the second chapter of this story of the Spiral...there are many chapters to come!

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Alexandra Unicorn ... on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
I'm about to ask the creators of W101 if theres a new world coming. because its boring to not have the adventure going. why dont we have more worlds? if this is the last world the population of people playing this game will go down. if you like the idea of having a new world tipe: . if not:
Personally for the first time I have parked 2 lvl 90 wizards in a world because I wanted all to count and look forward to this break from it. I am now considering only trying to continue on with my main wizard.

So for me KI can take as long as it wants to raise the level cap and/or create a new world. Only problem is the longer I am away from it the less I fell like going back so dread may win here.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2013
So far I have only made it to Marleybone but I am working hard to move forward. So once I reach Azteca I want to be able to move on to another world so if there isn't a new world or none coming then I will most likely drop my wizard101 because I will eventually become bored.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
Alexandra Unicorn ... on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
you are right i was thinking about quiting because i am so board with nothing to do

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I am certainly not in any rush for a new main world. If anything, I would rather see another Side world, maybe off Mooshu, with a level cap increase of course, but with 12 wizards, I have plenty to keep me busy.

The only issue with a new level cap in a side world at Mooshu, would be the current locations of the current spell quests in Avalon and Azteca. Since most wizards would be well beyond the level requirements, those would need to be relocated to very early in both worlds or even backtrack them to Zafaria so players would not have to travel so far doing quests just to get to them..... It would not be the first time we have gone to an earlier world for spell quests.

I currently have wizards that will be level 90 or very near, by the time they reach Azteca. The reason for this is because, I don't pass up side quests or if I have to, I come back and get them as soon as I have help to do so. I have a level 67 Balance in the Science Center in CL, I have a level 51 Storm in the Crystal Groves with several other wizards still in the first arc. I have 2 others starting WT that are both in the mid 50's level.

But, As professor Greyrose has stated, there are many more chapters to come and each chapter is a new arc.