Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If you have lost access to an area in Azteca:

AuthorMessage
Administrator
We have identified and fixed the issue that prevents players from re-entering areas in Azteca.

That said, for those that are currently in a "no entry" state, we have to take some additional steps.

This step requires some extra conjuring and we want to make sure we do this right the first time so that no one else is adversely affected.

Please be patient. We anticipate that very soon you'll be able to reaccess all the areas in Azteca you formerly could.

Posting here will not solve your issue with a blocked quest.
Our support team can help you but you need to contact us through email to support@wizard101.com - and when you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
  • the account name
  • the character name(s)
  • the world and area you can no longer access
  • the quest you no longer have or are being asked to repeat
  • as much information about what you encountered as you can, including error messages or screenshots
NEVER send us:
  • your password
  • your full credit card information
The more information you give up front, and the sooner you contact us, the faster your issue can be resolved.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
Ms. Greyrose - I can't even get quests for my level 80 wizards that haven't started Azteca yet either....and mine that is in the middle is still stuck now not being able to access her quests... So are you saying I basically can't play all weekend?

:(

Administrator
savsan on Jan 25, 2013 wrote:
Ms. Greyrose - I can't even get quests for my level 80 wizards that haven't started Azteca yet either....and mine that is in the middle is still stuck now not being able to access her quests... So are you saying I basically can't play all weekend?

:(
No nymmer this does not impact you if you haven't started Azteca. Contact our support team through email to support@wizard101.com and tell them exactly what you are experiencing and what quests you currently have in your quest journal.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
Thanks Prof...I sent them a note as you suggested. 3 of my wiz can't get Aztec quest at all.

Thanks for the help and the update!

Explorer
Sep 01, 2009
Thanks for letting us know Professor!

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
I was so close to finishing my ice wizard in Azteca, and now I can't get into the areas I need finish questing. I look forward to the weekends and questing with my friends. This just seems so unfair to have to wait till some time next week to possibly start questing again. I've never seen it take that long for KI to fix an issue they created before. Needless to say, I am not a happy Wizard at this time. I feel my whole weekend is a waste.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2012
Thanks for the heads up, but people that are at Azteca at this point have been playing a long time, and thus have been paying to play for a long time.

This is preventing us from continuing to enjoy this great game.

Hopefully you get this fixed much sooner!

Survivor
Sep 25, 2012
I tried to re-enter to defeat Wanadi again and could not. Is this one of them that will be fixed so that it can be re-entered?

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Same issue for me. Cant get into many areas of Azteca that were available this week and most sigils and transports are dark.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
hello everyone. i have a wizard that already finished azteca but when i try to enter Twin Giants main area, the big door that opens after you defeat Malinche Tears of Night is closed. also the teleport to get to Twin Giants is working but the aura that tells you it is activated can't be seen, neither from Three Points nor from Twin Giants. in floating mountains, the hailstones falling from the sky (if you finish Azteca) are impacting before reaching the soil. so my fire wiz can't enter Twin G. and my Ice wiz is trapped inside (because big door is closed) waiting to finish that world, they only way i can get out of there is marking a spot and porting back, i think. this all happened after last update one or two days ago.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
Well after stopping playing on my death and storm wizards for a substantial amount of time, i found that some of the barriers that you bypass during quests had reset and i have no way of getting past. Among these are:
  • the flower bridge to Yaxche
  • the path to where you initally find Lady Zenzen
  • several barriers in Pitch black lake
I hope you fix this soon!

Survivor
Dec 03, 2009
I was playing in Twin mountains and directed to Floating Mountains for a quest, but cannot get into floating mountains at all now, the spider web is back and no way through.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2009
Okay thanks will wait for access to floating mountains.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2011
I have lost access just recently. I tried to finish the battle with Malistair, died, and now don't have access. I've logged two support requests for fixes, and haven't had it fixed yet.

Can someone at KI please fix my account?

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
I too have the same problem. I cannot access Tierra de Brea when i go by the waterfall. I have to keep going back and access it by a port and that is a pain, Also I cannot access other areas to finish my quests. I do hope that they fix this problem soon.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
I have completed the last quest of Azteca on Xibalba. I understand that there have been issues regarding denial of access to some areas.

My question is I now cannot access the last area of the Twin Giants (the door is closed) and I cannot get through it. Is this by design and not part of the 'denial issue'? Or has KI purposely closed off that area once you've completed the last quest?

Please let me know as I wish to do the last battle on Xibalba with my friends that haven't yet completed it.

My avatar name is VALKOOR LIFEWHISPER, level 90 LIFE wizard.

Thank you.

Mel

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Hi and thank you for the update. I did get an email back a week ago about this problem and have a follow up if I may.

Will there be any kind of a credit? I go month to month and was trying to finish this world and, due to a disability issue, I won't be getting paid again perhaps for another few weeks. I have been unable to play in that area (it crashed terribly when I tried to go to cloudburst forest). Now I have lost a lot of time :(

I DO understand the issues in general (programmer/data base engineer myself) and that they take time so I don't mind being patient, I just hope I get that extra week/week plus back to finish.

I have brought 4 new people into the game the last few weeks so I am using this time to help them get from world to world so I have something to do, but am almost finished! It has been a challenging world (though not very rewarding on some things).

Survivor
Jan 28, 2012
Thanks Professor for the notice

Just wondering if there there is an update to the issue of access and a resolution timeframe

Thanks

Brian Shadow Hunter

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Yay it is fixed. I hope this type of glitch never happens again.

Thank you to all the fixers.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2012
Ok, thanks to all those awesome programming wizards, i'm unstuck (hope we all are). I'm certain it was a quarter spin neutrino bouncing off all those broken mirror shards in the Cloud Burst Forest - really glad they caught the impish thing.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
For some reason the game doesn't like to let me through the "web" that lets you access the Petal Door to the Floating Mountains. oh well, it's not a very big deal.

-Brianna SpiritBreeze, Promethean Life