Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I am glitched and cannot progress in azteca.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
Recently on my level 91 wizard i got to the part of the sun is down quest in azteca where you need to bring the oracle named turquoise the medicine to heal her. I went to give it to her and when i tried to talk to her it skipped through all of the dialogue. Now my quest is permanently stuck at "Talk to turquoise" and she just says the same thing every single time "Tell queen chasca to show you the night caiman's celestial bell" or something. It has been like this for about 2 days and my quest is still to talk to her and she still says the same exact thing every single time. Please if you know how to fix this let me know. Thank you.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
colin legendglade on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:
Recently on my level 91 wizard i got to the part of the sun is down quest in azteca where you need to bring the oracle named turquoise the medicine to heal her. I went to give it to her and when i tried to talk to her it skipped through all of the dialogue. Now my quest is permanently stuck at "Talk to turquoise" and she just says the same thing every single time "Tell queen chasca to show you the night caiman's celestial bell" or something. It has been like this for about 2 days and my quest is still to talk to her and she still says the same exact thing every single time. Please if you know how to fix this let me know. Thank you.
Oh my i have the same problem but its "The Long March"