Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Wanted!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2014
Help Wanted!

Seeking members for a questing group.
I'm looking to start at Cloud Burst Forest (because that's where my character is in the game)
but if anyone who joins has just started Azteca or something along those lines, I guess those who have finished up to Cloud Burst Forest could go back with them to help complete the quests and continue from there. My schedule is somewhat free, because school is out for me on 6/13/19. Please leave a message if your interested and we can negotiate. Note: Looking for 3-4 other members.Who knows this group may go as far as completing the game together. Any help is appreciated :D

Blaine GoldenHaven lvl.89

Survivor
May 04, 2015
If you're still looking for help I'm in Cloudburst Right now at the Yaxche fight, lvl 88 fire.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
Survivor
Oct 13, 2014
Warlupigis on Jun 20, 2019 wrote:
If you're still looking for help I'm in Cloudburst Right now at the Yaxche fight, lvl 88 fire.
Yes, I am still looking for help. (Sorry for my late response) I'm at the quest "Blue Bird Rockies" The first quest in that area. (and I found that "Yaxche" is at the end) If we can find some time to meet up in game and plow through the quest line up to where you (Warlupigis) are and continue on that would be appreciated. I've been sitting in Azteca for probably three months looking for quest groups. Reply with the time you are available to start. At the moment I am unavailable from 6/28/19 to 6/30/19

Thanks,

Blaine GoldenHaven lvl.89

P.S I do not have text chat at the moment but I do look towards getting it soon.