Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Floating Mountains

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2011
I successfully completed the quests to get into the Floating Mountains. I was going to fight the drowned dog when I realized he was storm with a ice minion. I went to buy some treasure card shields and when I returned to Alto Alto, I was not able to get to the floating mountains again. A vine was blocking the path. Is this a glitch or something. I was in the floating mountains once, what gives? This is very frustrating.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Survivor
Aug 26, 2010
lgibsonjr on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
I successfully completed the quests to get into the Floating Mountains. I was going to fight the drowned dog when I realized he was storm with a ice minion. I went to buy some treasure card shields and when I returned to Alto Alto, I was not able to get to the floating mountains again. A vine was blocking the path. Is this a glitch or something. I was in the floating mountains once, what gives? This is very frustrating.
I ran into same problem and found when I fought a battle there, it open up for me. I just fight those in front of ramp , leading to portal .( Each time I leave Floating Mountains and come back) Easier way, at location where you want to return just mark to port back that area.

Survivor
May 17, 2011
This happened to me as well when I was in Azteca, just switch realms and no big problem. If this doesn't work then restart and switch realms.

- Hope this helped

Flint MistBlade 93

Survivor
Sep 01, 2011
After I quit the game and logged back in everything worked normally. Thanks to everyone who replied.