Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Eye of the Storm Temple

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
How am I alone, supposed to beat this dungeon? It's 4 against 1. I can get past the 1st set of 4 minions, but the 2nd set and the boss is not working. I am fire, and a good one too, but gosh its really not fair! I even hired a henchmen to heal me, so i could fight, which really bothers me to do, they killed it fast. :(

Survivor
May 07, 2011
I soloed that dungeon on my Life without buying henchmen. It took me over 3 hours to complete and the final boss I had to make 2 attempts at. I think it's safe to say it wasn't really intended for solo play. I'd really advise getting a friend to help or switching worlds until you can find a partner. I know I'm not going to solo it next time around.

I mean, it can be done, but is it worth all the hassle? In hindsight, I'd say no.

Good luck to you,
Calamity Skullblood

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Vanjaguar1996 on Nov 27, 2012 wrote:
How am I alone, supposed to beat this dungeon? It's 4 against 1. I can get past the 1st set of 4 minions, but the 2nd set and the boss is not working. I am fire, and a good one too, but gosh its really not fair! I even hired a henchmen to heal me, so i could fight, which really bothers me to do, they killed it fast. :(
Hello,

I also need to do this quest, and unless I find some friends that will help me I can wait for you to do it. I also need to battle Wanadi for the Stardust t repair the Astral Star monolith, and battle 3 eagles in Cenote, but am being beaten to a pulp doing it alone.

Timothy Pearlflower (Ice Archmage, Level 84) in Zocalo, Azteca