Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Clemente

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
I don't even know where to start with this. Clemente is the boss you have to beat for sun school in Azteca, and I've tried over and over again with no luck. Not to mention my luck in general is horrible as well. My deck is loaded with heals and fire shields, and I can't do anything. I spend the whole time just healing/blading and trapping because I can't go for more than three rounds without getting to a point of major risk. I think that a fire boss and one fire minion is hard enough for a fire wizard but two minions? Honestly? I've spent literal hours trying to get these spells and I can't do a thing. So any fire wizards have strategies? Also, I do have sun serpent, feint, and satyr.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
chyseefwis903 on Mar 8, 2014 wrote:
I don't even know where to start with this. Clemente is the boss you have to beat for sun school in Azteca, and I've tried over and over again with no luck. Not to mention my luck in general is horrible as well. My deck is loaded with heals and fire shields, and I can't do anything. I spend the whole time just healing/blading and trapping because I can't go for more than three rounds without getting to a point of major risk. I think that a fire boss and one fire minion is hard enough for a fire wizard but two minions? Honestly? I've spent literal hours trying to get these spells and I can't do a thing. So any fire wizards have strategies? Also, I do have sun serpent, feint, and satyr.
Duelist seems to have some info on how to get past this quest. Sadly some of these become more about prep then the actual fight. The guides on Wizard101Central.com don't seem to be as informative as they were back in the day.

I agree with you that these spells should not be that difficult to get. Many are struggling with it. In a game where every one promotes group play why are spell fights usually harder then anything you would normally meet up with?

http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/w101-spell-guides/wizard101-azteca-sun-school-quest-video/

Mary

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Mary, thank you for sharing our Duelist101 link. You are right. Questing can be quite a bit about the preparation before you enter a battle. For this specific quest, grabbing ultra Fire (or universal) resistant gear can be helpful and that article does address this. Also, sometimes watching someone else do it can make all the difference. There is a video attached that has a Fire wizard completing the quest.

If you are still stuck, try reading this one. I breakdown everything I have found helpful in 1v3 solo quests.
http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/w101-spell-guides/wizard101-1v3-solo-quest-strategy-breakdown/

I just did this battle last night on a Balance wizard. You kind of have to protect yourself and heal until they start to run out of pips and then get set up and strike before they get them again. If you can't, go back into shield/heal mode until they stop blasting you again.

I hope this helps, good luck!! :)