Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Circle of Life aura

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Oh yea I hate it when every school gets a damage boost and life gets a heal boost. Really? I thought we were past the whole life is for girls and girls love to heal bit. This is the 21 st century stop thinking like that. Death didnt get a steal boost so why is life the always placed in the position of healer we need to win too and sometimes alone its nice when we you start thinking like that. I love that we can heal and but my heal stats are fine I need to do damage to these bosses that 20000+ sometimes. Come on KI cant that be changed?

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Elder Wizard Sojo on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
Oh yea I hate it when every school gets a damage boost and life gets a heal boost. Really? I thought we were past the whole life is for girls and girls love to heal bit. This is the 21 st century stop thinking like that. Death didnt get a steal boost so why is life the always placed in the position of healer we need to win too and sometimes alone its nice when we you start thinking like that. I love that we can heal and but my heal stats are fine I need to do damage to these bosses that 20000+ sometimes. Come on KI cant that be changed?
I have never heard "Life is for Girls", nor "Girls love to heal", before today.

The quiz told me I would enjoy Ice, but as soon as I understood the game, I built a Life character because it had a 90% base accuracy on its attacks. Life, I realized, is the most reliable attack school.

It has never disappointed me, and while I have characters in all the other schools (two accounts), I now realize I will never run the other schools except to get them caught up to the top of the game.

I am a Life Wizard. I hit strong when I wish to hit [86% Damage bonus]; I heal strong when I wish to heal [107% Outbound Heal]. And I can choose the balance point almost anywhere in between. I am flexible. I am reliable. I am strong. I have soloed everything except Ghost Avalon and Tower of the Helephant.

I routinely one-shot Luska (21k Health) and Sylster (24k health). And keep me and my friends alive whilst doing so.

Life rocks. And it is most definitely not just for girls -- whatever that is supposed to mean anyway.

This is the 21st Century; stop thinking like that.

- Stephen Earthmender
Life Wizard, Pixie Realm