Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can't deal with it

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 07, 2012
i hate azteca you were in celestia now welcome back to a new one its boring you get caught to much in saltmendow swamp i dont like it their the dinosaurs are not dinosaurs they dont roar when they talk why couldnt you make khrysalis after avalon not this place its a night mare how could you eat food in stuff thats on the ground they want to much stuff plz take it down

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
coolguy2170 on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:
i hate azteca you were in celestia now welcome back to a new one its boring you get caught to much in saltmendow swamp i dont like it their the dinosaurs are not dinosaurs they dont roar when they talk why couldnt you make khrysalis after avalon not this place its a night mare how could you eat food in stuff thats on the ground they want to much stuff plz take it down
holy giant block o'text! i get that you're frustrated, but please calm down and type coherently so we can understand (and better assist) you.

assuming i understood you correctly:

"i hate azteca"- yep, you and a lot of other people (myself included);
"you were in celestia, now welcome back to a new one"- a new what? i'm lost.
"it's boring/you get caught too many times in saltmeadow swamp"- yep, agreed.
"they're not dinosaurs, they don't roar when they talk"- lolwut? now i'm really lost.
"why couldn't kh come after av"- because the allmighty ki staff decided otherwise. idk.
"it's a nightmare"- yes, yes it is.
"how could you eat food that's on the ground"- if it's good enough for dinos, it's good enough for me.
"they want too much stuff"- you've lost me a few times, but i officially have no clue what you mean.
"please take it down"- not gonna happen, sorry.

is there something specific that's troubling you? are you asking us how to set up your deck/determine if your gear is strong enough, or are you annoyed with a particular boss and looking for help? please let us know, but we can't answer if we can't decipher your rambling.

/my 2 cents, for what they are worth.

-von