Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Benifits of doing grizzleheim and wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
I am aware that in order to get some spells and pets you must do grizzleheim and wintertusk but are there any other benefits of doing these worlds Just Curious

David SkullRider Lvl 85 Sorcerer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
sevennine79 on Jan 8, 2013 wrote:
I am aware that in order to get some spells and pets you must do grizzleheim and wintertusk but are there any other benefits of doing these worlds Just Curious

No.
Aside from just fighting different creatures, the rewards in Grizzleheim are minimal, as is the XP. The only reason to do it is to lead to Wintertusk where the rewards and XP are much greater (and for the spells, of course).

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
sevennine79 on Jan 8, 2013 wrote:

As RavenLady stated, No.

Grizz can get pretty boring, but Wintertusk is actually fun and does give more XP. Some of the crafted gear from WT is better than most unless you have the WW gear. There are Amulets, athames and rings that can be crafted that is beneficial as well. Some even give additional HP.

As for the spell and pet quests, you have to do all of them in order to get the quests for the ones in the higher worlds.