Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Belloq (Twin mountains)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
Alright, so now i'm in a boss fight with Belloq in the Twin mountains though this time he cheats
just like in Zafaria, even though i tried the same way on beating him in Zafaria but his minion can remove
over time spells (Fire elf, Skeletal dragon, etc.). In order to get avoid from his ra pip:0 damage:1200 cheat

- Is there anyway to defeat him from getting away onto his cheat?

Survivor
May 18, 2011
This battle with Belloq is a tricky one since he has so much health this time and his minion is pretty powerful. I recommend fighting them in a large group, to ensure that at least one person will hit Belloq each turn. Defeat the minion first to prevent it from from casting Triage if you plan on using use Damage over Time attacks. Stack your side deck with low-pip cost spells(I jammed mine with lots of Thunder snakes and Lightning Bats) to make it easier finding an attack spell. I hope these tips help!

Kymma Anvilheart-Diviner of the Falling Sky

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Just try to weakness belloq, and at the same time, have for example the storm wizard take out the minion, then focus on belloq.

Hope this helped

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
This is actually one of the few battles you really can't fight alone unless you have a really tight and flawless strategy. It's possible to do it alone if you try hard enough but the easy way out, just get a friend to help.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2011
Delver
Jul 21, 2009
It's the same fight as in ZF but he has a lot more health use low pip attacks or wand attacks to keep him from using super RA one thing you can use fire elf or fire dragon with his helpers up they will remove the dot.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
wouldn't it be the same for zafaria, hit his minion with like a sword or wand attack and won't use ra?

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
MrPotatoHead373 on Dec 16, 2012 wrote:
wouldn't it be the same for zafaria, hit his minion with like a sword or wand attack and won't use ra?
hit him but you have to kill his minions as fast as you can.