Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

balance school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
i know that some people think that balance is a strong school but its really just as strong as life. the things i want to talk about is their blades, their bubble, and their lvl 68 spell. balance blades arent that use full if you see every other school blade you see that the percent of their blade is high i know you came out with the new world for their blades but when you every other school get the spell sharpend blade from azteca their blades percentage will be very high thats not rally fair. ok the second thing i want to talk about is their bubble. their bubble isnt that useful i know that life has a healing bubble and death has a bubble that makes you healing weak but balance just gives power pips why can't it just boost balance powers. last but not least their 68 spell. their spell is cool looking but the way it attack and sorry for my language but it sucks. the damage it does is way weaker then death lvl 68 spell and death is one of the weakest schools the damage shoulde be atleast way way higher if you see every other school lvl 68 or 58 their damage is is the thousands when you enchant them but when you enchant chimera it still does a lame damage.This is my first time doing this so i hope you can make the changes. bye

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
BalanceMaster140 on Nov 24, 2012 wrote:
i know that some people think that balance is a strong school but its really just as strong as life. the things i want to talk about is their blades, their bubble, and their lvl 68 spell. balance blades arent that use full if you see every other school blade you see that the percent of their blade is high i know you came out with the new world for their blades but when you every other school get the spell sharpend blade from azteca their blades percentage will be very high thats not rally fair. ok the second thing i want to talk about is their bubble. their bubble isnt that useful i know that life has a healing bubble and death has a bubble that makes you healing weak but balance just gives power pips why can't it just boost balance powers. last but not least their 68 spell. their spell is cool looking but the way it attack and sorry for my language but it sucks. the damage it does is way weaker then death lvl 68 spell and death is one of the weakest schools the damage shoulde be atleast way way higher if you see every other school lvl 68 or 58 their damage is is the thousands when you enchant them but when you enchant chimera it still does a lame damage.This is my first time doing this so i hope you can make the changes. bye
whoa. hold up there sparky. i say (as a lvl 75 Balance wizard ) that balance is one of the strongest schools. dont compare it to life, thats just wrong. some of the information you have seems doesnt sem to be right.

Balanceblades-very useful to other schools and balance wizards.the percentage may be lower than all the others but thats because anyone can use it.also balance wizards use spells that include other school blades(elemental blade and spirit blade) for their own spells (chimera/hydra).

Powerplay(wizard bubble)- it can be useful when you have a small power pip chance, but most balance wizards dont use it once they have a high power pip chance or it would be helping their enemies. it actually does boost balance spells because it powers up Judgment and they dont have to wait that long to cast high pip spells.

lvl 68 spell Chimera- first it does not suck. secondly the Chimera can go up into the thousands if you use it correctly. when its enchanted it does not do lame damage.Balance wizards like their lvl 68 spell and they know that its very effective. plenty of wizards when they see the Chimera and what it can do think that its quite a strong spell.

Instead of talking bad about Balance spells, talk bad about your own spells.

Erica ShadowRunner~over and out

Survivor
May 28, 2011
hey hold up sweet cake" you too are totally wrong actually balance is the weakest of all the school and the sharpened blades doesn't work on the second balance only work on single blade there something need to be done from wizard101 the have to fix this problem,because doesn't register the sharpened blade anytime you enchant the double blade it register the same twenty percent instead of thirty percents.
lets back bout balance we never prism,bubble cost for pips to use it and our blades are very weak not enough to support our spells beside chimera but still not enough to compete unless your very skillful fighter wizard like me.other than anything we are the weakest wizard of all...I hoping Wizard101 can see and notice our agony and failure time to time...We need upgrade badly......Please help us Wizard101....

Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
getting spell for this wazard was easy until lvl 88 spell. I have tried countless times and can't even get close to killing. The minions have almost the same amount of life I do. Its not fair to have to fight 2 minions, 3500 health and ice plus fight boss with over 22,000 health and balance. I'm and getting to the point its hopeless. I am about to delete this wizard for that fact and never again do balance. If anyone has any clue on how to defeat this with out the use of crowns please tell me.
Thank You